The house, which has the classic architectural characteristics of Çeşme-Alaçatı Houses, was built in 1882.

All of the inner and outer walls of the house were peeled away and the original stone bricks of the house were preserved along with the timbers supporting the upper floor during the restoration process.

The structure was converted to a boutique hotel in 2009, and was opened in May 2010.